I have a vision and that vision is helping people heal. That is why Global Healing Exchange was started. My vision is to make a chakra range to help heal our bodies and then use that energy to help towards healing the earth. So this is where the journey starts…
We started making the Base Chakra on the 9.9.13
I invited Robert Kirby from Robert Kirby International to come along to help me make this blend. I have done some of his workshops and he is very skilled at grounding people. When I went to see him I was full of ideas and in my head a lot but wasn’t really present in my body and in the NOW. I am much more grounded now. I needed to bring that grounded energy into the making of the base chakra.
The Base Chakra is all about our primary influences around career, money mindset, survival needs and sense of belonging. It’s about our roots and stability.
Energies: Earth, Grounding, Focusing, Centering.
The flower: Red Camellia
Crystal Used: Black Obsidian figures
Start time: 10.10 am
End time: 12.12pm
What did we do?
We walked barefoot on the beach and rocks, feeling the connection to the earth. We did some grounding exercises; we sang the Chakra sounds into the bowl. I used my crystal wand and gave the bowl Reiki. We did grounding visualisations, I visualised the obsidian figures in the bowl growing feet, then roots and merging into the rock, giving strength and stability. Robert gave the bowl some male warrior energy. There was an old boat anchor in the water too, I did not see this until I started taking the photos. I feel the anchor was very significant in anchoring us to the earth.
Robert got this message channelled to him; Essential truth and goodness 2 planetary healing. Creator spirit wants us to honour the earth and each other. Healers need to hold the space for world healing.
When making the blends we take notice of all the energies that are drawn towards us. We look into the bowl while the blend is being made and at the photos, and look at the images that appear and see what their message brings to the blend.
The images that we see are;
• A hand reaching out to support
• A face of an eagle
We look at the animals and what those animals symbolize. Animals that came to give their energy –
• Sensory Perception
• Spiritual messengers
• Higher communication with guides
• How to see above situations with a higher clarity and teaches that there are many perspectives to consider
• A sense friendship and community and the cooperation that is needed for the whole to operate successfully
• Teaches how to ride the currents of the mental, emotional and physical worlds.
Seagull can teach you many lessons of looking, living and being. It is time to listen and watch for the nuances and timing of action.
• Trust your instincts
• The ability to discern new opportunities and possibilities
• Follow your inner voice
• Do things in your own unique way
• A symbol of inquisitiveness
• Communication skills and unpredictability
• When a cockatoo appears in a dream or meditation, it is indicating a need to work on your communication skills
• As a totem or power animal, the cockatoo is there to teach you how to communicate in unpredictable ways
Cockatoo can be seen as a messenger of light at the end of the tunnel for anyone who is lost in their own personal darkness.
I am looking forward to sharing the next Chakras with you……You can see the photos here.
Sharon White – Founder of Global Healing Exchange