For a healthier version of rocky road give this recipe a go.
- 200g Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Melts
- 45g sugar free marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the chocolate in a large bowl.
- Place 2/3 of the Chocolate Melts in a double boiler and whilst stirring, constantly melt the chocolate. Using a food thermometer, melt the chocolate to a temperature of 45°C.
- Remove the bowl from the double boiler and place on a work surface. Add the remaining 1/3 of the chocolate melts and stir constantly but slowly to ensure no air bubbles.
- Stir the chocolate until it reaches a temperature of 33°C.
- Pour the chocolate over the other ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge to set for 20 minutes.
You can find much more information on living a holistic lifestyle in these free magazines and on our YouTube channel.
Recipe By Tanya Bartolini