Watching your sugar intake? You can still enjoy delicious chocolate Easter eggs. Make your own with love, using Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Melts.
- 250g Well Naturally Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Melts
- Easter egg moulds, small medium or large
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over simmering water.
- Paint a thin layer of chocolate inside the egg moulds, making sure to meet the edges of the mould.
- Chill for 5 minutes or until the chocolate is firm. Spread another even layer of chocolate over the first layer.
- Chill for a further 5 minutes or until firm. Gently ease the mould away from the chocolate nd join the chocolate halves together with a little melted chocolate.
Tip: To add some extra texture and flavour to your eggs, sprinkle coconut or finely crushed nuts over the first layer of chocolate before cooling and coating with the second layer.
Recipe by Hayley Cavicchiolo