If you have heard of the ketogenic diet you are in the right place.
- Boil or steam cauliflower until soft. Remove and mash with 1 teaspoon of butter. Season with salt and pepper and set aside
- In a hot frying pan, add 1 teaspoon of butter and diced onion, diced celery and carrot
- Soften then add beef mince
- After around 4 minutes once the mince is browned, add beef stock. pasata and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook for a further two minutes and remove and plate
- Top with mashed cauli and cheese
- Place under a grill until cheese has melted and serve
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 1 person
Butter 2 teaspoons
Salt & Pepper 1 pinch
Pasata – No Added Sugar 100 mls
Beef Stock 1 tsp
Celery 75 grams
Red Onion – Diced 1/4 med
Carrot – diced 50 grams
Cauliflower 150 grams
Beef Mince 90% Lean 125 grams
Cheese – Mozzarella, Edam or Parmesan 30 grams
If you would like to learn more about alternative healing methods that can help you, become a member here.
This article is featured in Holistic Living Magazine to get your free copy click here.
Matt Straight – Nutritionist, Personal Trainer & Creator of KetoFast