If you have heard of the ketogenic diet you are in the right place.
- Boil or steam cauliflower until soft. Remove and mash with 1 teaspoon of butter. Season with salt and pepper and set aside
- In a hot frying pan, add 1 teaspoon of butter and diced onion, diced celery and carrot
- Soften then add beef mince
- After around 4 minutes once the mince is browned, add beef stock. pasata and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook for a further two minutes and remove and plate
- Top with mashed cauli and cheese
- Place under a grill until cheese has melted and serve
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 1 person
The FULL version of this article is featured in our quarterly eZine, ‘Holistic Living Magazine’… grab YOUR copy now at NO COST and read many more articles about beliefs too!
If you would like to learn more about alternative healing methods that can help you, signup as a FREE Ruby Member.
Matt Straight – Nutritionist, Personal Trainer & Creator of KetoFast