If you have heard of the ketogenic diet you are in the right place. Who doesn’t love a hearty meal rather than living off of salad leaves? Here is a really east recipe that your family will love!
- Boil or steam cauliflower until soft. Remove and mash with 1 teaspoon of butter. Season with salt and pepper and set aside
- In a hot frying pan, add 1 teaspoon of butter and diced onion, diced celery and carrot
- Soften then add beef mince
- After around 4 minutes once the mince is browned, add beef stock. pasata and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook for a further two minutes and remove and plate
- Top with mashed cauli and cheese
- Place under a grill until cheese has melted and serve
Preparation time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 1 person
You can read the FULL version of this article in our quarterly eZine, ‘Holistic Living Magazine,’ look for Edition 9 on this archive page. There’s many more articles about beliefs waiting for you too!
Matt Straight – Nutritionist, Personal Trainer & Creator of KetoFast