What if I shared with you the greatest kept secret to experiencing permanent weight loss, increased energy and the dropping away of common symptoms like bloating, constipation, gas, bad breath, indigestion, heart burn, food allergies, sugar cravings and emotional or addictive eating?
You’d probably think I’d gone mad, as most of you know I’m the last person to buy into the latest diet fad or exercise gimmick! So what do I believe could possibly achieve such lasting results?
Well, what if I replaced every acronym that the food industry has ever come up with to market the latest and healthiest food recommendations, you know the ones FF (fat free), SF (sugar free), LS (low sodium), LGI (low glycemic index), LF (low fat) and the list continues with the acronym that holds the winning formula for achieving all these results.
Are you feeling just a little bit curious now?
Ok, here it is, the only diet acronym your ever need to remember, LHI Low Human Intervention! I’m totally serious, think about it.
If we followed this as the latest healthy food recommendation, we would in actual fact experience lasting positive changes in all areas of our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
I invite you to follow my 4-week LHI challenge and see for yourself. It won’t just be your body that thanks you but Mother Earth too.
The rules are simple; all you need to do is avoid all foods that have been overly interfered with by human processes!
Ok that’s the simple part and now for the easy part! By following the lists below you will find it’s easy to stay away from the foods that have been overly proceed beyond the point of healthy?
I Have Given You 3 Lists:
- Ten inspiring reasons why you should give the 4 week LHI challenge a go (print it off and put it on your fridge as a friendly reminder)
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid
- Top tips to give you a winning start
10 Reasons To Give The LHI Challenge A Go:
- To prove to yourself you can!
- You will build awareness for what constitutes as LHI foods verses, highly processed and nutritionally deficient foods.
- You will start to experience the subtle difference in how your body feels and functions when eating foods that are wholesome, alive, and nutritionally dense, verses foods that have no life force (energy and nutrition) left in them.
- You will be on your way to achieving your ideal weight.
- You will feel lighter physical and emotionally.
- You will experience more energy.
- You will improve the function of your liver and digestion while symptoms like bloating, gas, and indigestion will drop away.
- You will think more clearly.
- You will be able to overcome sugar cravings and comfort eating.
- You will be helping to sustain the environment and become a caretaker of our mother earth.
HHI (High Human Intervention) Foods To Avoid:
- The 4 white devils (white flour, Pasturised dairy, sugar and table salt)
- All soft drinks
- All Soybeans and soy products
- All boxed cereals
- All commercially produced vegetable oils like canola, corn, safflower, sunflower, soy and grape seed
- All pre-made frozen meals
- All low fat products
- All fast food outlets
- All canned foods
- All commercially made cakes, pastries, biscuits, crackers, chips and crisps
- All commercially made dips, spreads, sauces
LHI (Low Human Intervention) Foods To Enjoy:
- All organic or free range fresh meat poultry and dairy
- All fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables
- Non-gluten grains — brown rice, oats, millet, quinoa, amaranth, teff, tapioca, buckwheat
- Raw nuts and seeds
- Cook with quality fats such as organic butter, ghee, coconut oil and palm oil
- Use olive oil, flaxseed oil for salads
- Try young Thai drinking coconuts for smoothies
- For sweeteners use — stevia, molasses and honey
- Explore flavors using common herbs that support various functions such as digestion, the metabolism, the immune and nerves system — basil, garlic, cinnamon, carob, cumin, dill, ginger, mustard, oregano, parsley, pepper, rosemary, tarragon, thyme, turmeric.
- Use quality salt – Celtic or Himalayan
You can read the FULL version of this article in our quarterly eZine, ‘Holistic Living Magazine,’ look for Edition 4 on this archive page. There’s many more articles about cancer waiting for you too!
Joanna Rushton – Energy Coach