You know that a healthy attitude and positive mindset can have a positive impact on your physical health. Science is proving the mind/body connection and there is plenty of research to back it up.
However, for a conscious creator, can deliberately leveraging the Law of Attraction affect our physical body? The answer is YES!
The Law of Attraction, simply states, like attracts like. Like vibrations are attracted to each other. If you are vibrating perfect health, then you are a match to experiencing perfect health.
If you are experiencing anything less than perfect health, then there is a kink in your vibrational signal.
You have the power to choose your thoughts, whether positive or negative, and this has an impact on your physical health. By opening your mind to what is possible, you can enhance the phenomenal healing abilities of your own body.
You are aware of the reality of the “placebo effect” in modern medicine. This is a powerful demonstration of the importance of the mind in the physical recovery of the body.
Now, this is not to say that allopathic medicine doesn’t play a crucial role as well – particularly in managing Diabetes – but when you leverage the power of vibration with conventional or alternative medicine, healing can be accelerated.
Remember, what you believe you can achieve and if you believe you can heal Diabetes then you can!
Use Law Of Attraction Daily. Here Are 5 Simple Tips To Activate The Vibration Of Optimal Health:
- Appreciate the wellness that is already present. Your body is an amazing being with an amazing ability to heal itself. Instead of placing your focus on what isn’t working the way you wish, shift your focus to what IS working well and celebrate that.
Remember, what you appreciate appreciates. By appreciating the wellness that is already flowing within you, the Law of Attraction will bring more wellness to appreciate.
- Celebrate your “wellness tools”. This tip is all about shifting your perception around the tools you use to monitor your blood sugar and the current medicines you may be required to take.
If you are taking medication to lower your blood sugar levels, celebrate your lower sugar readings. Choose to see your meter as a means of measuring your progress towards optimal health.
The more you can focus on the positive aspects, the easier it becomes to stay in a positive/feel good vibration.
You want to take every opportunity to think and feel better knowing that with every positive thought and feeling, you are bringing yourself in alignment with the optimal health you desire.
- Discover the “gift”. In every experience, there is a gift to be had. What is the gift in the experience of Diabetes for you? What are you being asked to look at? What thoughts are in need of shifting?
What beliefs did you hold that are no longer serving you and need to be released? For example, in Heal Your Body by Louise Hay, she lists the probable cause for Diabetes as a “longing for what might have been. A great need to control.
Deep sorrow. No sweetness left.” In Use Your Body to Heal Your Mind by Henry Grayson, PhD., he suggests a six question process that will help to identify what the body is trying to tell you through the symptom or illness. Here are those questions:
- Why might I need this symptom/illness and why now?
- What do I hope it will get for me?
- What will it get me out of doing?
- What emotion or need is it expressing for me?
- What is the metaphor being expressed through this symptom/illness?
- What is the family, tribal, or cultural belief involved with this symptom/illness?
Of course, once you’ve answered these questions, the next step is to make different choices around the answers you’ve uncovered…