You know that a healthy attitude and positive mindset can have a positive impact on your physical health. Science is proving the mind/body connection and there is plenty of research to back it up.
However, for a conscious creator, can deliberately leveraging the Law of Attraction affect our physical body? The answer is YES!
The Law of Attraction, simply states, like attracts like. Like vibrations are attracted to each other. If you are vibrating perfect health, then you are a match to experiencing perfect health.
If you are experiencing anything less than perfect health, then there is a kink in your vibrational signal.
You have the power to choose your thoughts, whether positive or negative, and this has an impact on your physical health. By opening your mind to what is possible, you can enhance the phenomenal healing abilities of your own body.
You are aware of the reality of the “placebo effect” in modern medicine. This is a powerful demonstration of the importance of the mind in the physical recovery of the body.
Now, this is not to say that allopathic medicine doesn’t play a crucial role as well – particularly in managing Diabetes – but when you leverage the power of vibration with conventional or alternative medicine, healing can be accelerated.
Remember, what you believe you can achieve and if you believe you can heal Diabetes then you can!
Use Law Of Attraction Daily. Here Are 5 Simple Tips To Activate The Vibration Of Optimal Health:
- Appreciate the wellness that is already present. Your body is an amazing being with an amazing ability to heal itself. Instead of placing your focus on what isn’t working the way you wish, shift your focus to what IS working well and celebrate that.
Remember, what you appreciate appreciates. By appreciating the wellness that is already flowing within you, the Law of Attraction will bring more wellness to appreciate.
2. Celebrate your “wellness tools”. This tip is all about shifting your perception around the tools you use to monitor your blood sugar and the current medicines you may be required to take.
If you are taking medication to lower your blood sugar levels, celebrate your lower sugar readings. Choose to see your meter as a means of measuring your progress towards optimal health.
The more you can focus on the positive aspects, the easier it becomes to stay in a positive/feel good vibration.
You want to take every opportunity to think and feel better knowing that with every positive thought and feeling, you are bringing yourself in alignment with the optimal health you desire.
3. Discover the “gift”. In every experience, there is a gift to be had. What is the gift in the experience of Diabetes for you? What are you being asked to look at? What thoughts are in need of shifting?
What beliefs did you hold that are no longer serving you and need to be released? For example, in Heal Your Body by Louise Hay, she lists the probable cause for Diabetes as a “longing for what might have been. A great need to control.
Deep sorrow. No sweetness left.” In Use Your Body to Heal Your Mind by Henry Grayson, PhD., he suggests a six question process that will help to identify what the body is trying to tell you through the symptom or illness.
Here are those questions:
- Why might I need this symptom/illness and why now?
- What do I hope it will get for me?
- What will it get me out of doing?
- What emotion or need is it expressing for me?
- What is the metaphor being expressed through this symptom/illness?
- What is the family, tribal, or cultural belief involved with this symptom/illness?
Of course, once you’ve answered these questions, the next step is to make different choices around the answers you’ve uncovered.
- Commit to resolving the issue. You want to commit to creating a more healthy way to deal with the issue(s) that surfaced during your questioning process.
For example, if you discovered that you developed this illness to receive love and attention from your family, you may want to come up with another healthier way of receiving that love and attention instead of becoming ill.
Perhaps you discovered that you needed to slow down but you hold the belief that if you don’t do it, no one else will. This belief limits you and isn’t serving you. You want to shift that belief to one that serves and supports you.
5. Create optimal health affirmations. Affirmations are statements that state what you desire to create in your life. I am a firm believer in affirmations with one caveat, you must believe what you are saying or at least be willing to believe in the possibility of them.
While there are those who advocate the “fake it ’til you make it” approach to affirmations, I am not one of them. For me, I need to at least believe that what I am saying is possible so you want to word the affirmations in a way that you can stand behind them. It helps me to think of them more as an affirmative prayer which allows my mind to get behind the statement more readily.
Some affirmations that I like are:
- I am whole and healthy
- My wellness increases daily
- My body knows how to heal
- I am filled with vibrant wellness
Create the ones that feel good to you and most important is to have fun with the process.
- Write your wellness story.This is a fantastic vibration activation tool and one I use quite frequently. Create your own optimal health story. This is your opportunity to tell your health story as you want it to be. How do you feel as an optimally healthy person? What activities are you engaging in? What foods do you eat? Give yourself permission to let your imagination run free with this process. You are aiming for a story that lasts at least 17 seconds when you read it. If you can write one that lasts for 68 seconds, you are golden. Here is what Abraham (as channelled by Esther Hicks) has to say about 17 seconds:
“Just to get your attention we want to give you some physical comparison; 17 seconds of pure thought is equivalent to 2000 hours of action. If you are working a regular 40 hour a week job, that is about what you work in a year. 17 seconds equals 2000 action hours.
If you can cross the 34 second mark, you can multiply your action by ten, 20.000 action hours. If you can cross the 51 second mark 3 times 17 you can multiply by ten again, a 200.000 action hour equivalent. If you can cross the 68 second mark – now that is just over a minute of pure con-contradicted, non-diluted thought it is equivalent to over 2 million action hours.”
When you put these tools to use, you are leveraging the power of the Universal Laws and taking back your creative power. Just like gravity, the Law of Attraction is at work in your life whether you believe in it or not.
Why not choose to be more deliberate in the vibration you offer and create the life you desire instead of creating by default? Attract the wellness that is your birthright. Choose to leverage the power of YOU!