Kabbalah is an ancient wisdom that teaches practical ways to receive fulfillment through participating in the intention of life.
Kabbalah Is Not…
- Kabbalah is not a religion
- Kabbalah is not Jewish mysticism
- Kabbalah does not have a place of worship; i.e. no church, synagogue, temple, etc.
- Kabbalah does not have any middle-men; i.e. no priest, minister, or rabbi, etc. required for a closer connection
- Kabbalah does not cost any money – this differentiates authentic Kabbalah from other sources
- Authentic Kabbalah is free and has no association with material wealth
- Kabbalah is not just for Jewish people – Christianity had an awakening to Kabbalah during the Renaissance period
- Kabbalah means “receive” in Hebrew
- Kabbalah does not conflict with science
- Kabbalah addresses THE question, “why?”
- The first Kabbalah book was written by Abraham 18 B.C. and predates all existing religions – The Book of Creation
- Kabbalah is a science of metaphysics
- Kabbalah does not conflict with any religions