Open each expandable section below and follow the instructions therein.
» Click the 'Select Files' button and choose your files.
» Once all the files you have to upload are displayed in the list of files, click the 'Upload Files' button.
» PLEASE WAIT until ALL files being uploaded have a green check displayed next to them and your upload success message appears BEFORE closing this tab and/or page, OR before starting another upload.
» To get started you'll need to upload your ad banners and images using the File Uploader in the Upload expandable section above.
» Please create your ad images according to the specs provided in the PDF available for downloading from the expandable section above.
» Upload your images as image files (jpg, png).
» Create your social media post/tweet text copy as text files and upload separately. Label your ad text copy clearly so we know what platform it is meant to be used with (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
» Upload your text copy as Word docs or similar.
» These are the ad assets we need from you to start.
- (1) 150px wide by 300px high website banner ad.
- (1) 234px wide by 60px high email insert ad.
- (1) Quarter Page Magazine Ad ---- Portrait: 1238px wide by 1613px high ---- Landscape: 2475px wide by 807px high
- (1) Facebook promo image 1200px wide by 630px high.
- (1) Facebook promo post text, best under 80 characters.
- (1) Twitter promo image 1024px wide by 512px high.
- (1) Twitter promo tweet text, best 70-100 characters.
- (1) Instagram promo image 1080px wide by 1080px high.
- (1) Instagram promo text, best under 125 characters.