Welcome back to week 4 of this 7 week Energise Your Chakras course. If you haven’t already, join our facebook group here.
Before we start, tune into your body and see if you notice any changes. Do you feel more confident? Is your physical body changing? Write down any changes you are noticing…
So let’s start on the fourth chakra. The Heart Chakra.
6. Third Eye
3. Solar Plexus
Healing Your HEART CHAKRA (located over your heart)
Heart Chakra = Compassion, affection and love.
Chakra Colours To Wear This Week:
Heart Chakra Colour – Green/Pink. Wear some GREEN/PINK this week to heal your HEART Chakra.
Crystals For Root Chakra To Work With This Week:
• Green Aventurine
• Rose Quartz
• Pale Green & Olive Peridot
Any GREEN/PINK stones will work, so pick the ones that speak to you.
Carry this crystal around with you this week. You can put it in your pocket or your bra. If you don’t have a pocket or a bra, you can sit with your crystal for 5 minutes a day.
Heart Chakra Affirmations:
Affirmations are another positive way to energise your chakras. Here are 5 affirmations for you to raise the vibration of your Heart Chakra:
1. I am fully open to giving love.
2. I am fully open to receiving love.
3. My heart chakra is empowered by love.
4. My open-heart chakra is powerful.
5. My heart is balanced in giving and receiving love.
Say these affirmations daily.
Balance Your Chakra Energy. Shower Exercise:
I once had a Shaman tell me this exercise and it works! You can energise each chakra individually or you can energise all chakras in the same ‘session’.
1. Starting at the root chakra and working your way up each chakra to the crown chakra, for a full chakra balance.
2. Place the palm of your hand over the chakra you are working on (about 2 inches away). Rotating your hand in a clockwise direction will energize the chakra energy.
3. Keep rotating your hand and imagine the colour of your chakra for 2 minutes.
Doing this exercise in the shower allows the water to wash away any negative energy.
For this week work on the chakra you are working on balancing:
Balance Heart Chakra Energy:
Place the palm of your hand over your Heart Chakra, (which is over your heart) about 2 inches away from your physical body. This works on your energetic body, that sits outside of your physical body.
Rotating your hand in a clockwise direction and imagining the colour green/pink, will energize your Heart Chakra.
Do these exercises daily, (I suggest setting a timer on your phone to help remind you, until it becomes a habit) and let me know your results in our Facebook group.
On the last week of this course. Once you have learned about your chakras, I take you on a meditation to help align your chakras.