Welcome to week 1 of this 7 week Energise Your Chakras course. If you haven’t already, join our facebook group here.
Let’s start on the first chakra. The Root Chakra.
6. Third Eye
3. Solar Plexus
Healing Your ROOT CHAKRA (located at the base of your spine)
Root Chakra = Survival needs, safety and grounding.
Chakra Colours To Wear This Week:
Root Chakra Colour – Red. Wear some RED this week to heal your ROOT Chakra.
Crystals For Root Chakra To Work With This Week:
• Red Jasper
• Smoky Quartz
Any RED stones will work, so pick the ones that speak to you.
Carry this crystal around with you this week. You can put it in your pocket or your bra. If you don’t have a pocket or a bra, you can sit with your crystal for 5 minutes a day.
Root Chakra Affirmations:
Affirmations are another positive way to energise your chakras. Here are 5 affirmations for you to raise the vibration of your Root Chakra:
1. I am safe now and always.
2. My home is safe and secure.
3. I am anchored and connected to Mother Earth.
4. I am grounded.
5. The universe is always providing for me.
Say these affirmations daily.
Balance Your Chakra Energy. Shower Exercise:
I once had a Shaman tell me this exercise and it works! You can energise each chakra individually or you can energise all chakras in the same ‘session’.
1. Starting at the root chakra and working your way up each chakra to the crown chakra, for a full chakra balance.
2. Place the palm of your hand over the chakra you are working on (about 2 inches away). Rotating your hand in a clockwise direction will energize the chakra energy.
3. Keep rotating your hand and imagine the colour of your chakra for 2 minutes.
Doing this exercise in the shower allows the water to wash away any negative energy.
For this week work on the chakra you are working on balancing:
Balance Root Chakra Energy:
Place the palm of your hand over your Root Chakra, (which is your groin area) about 2 inches away from your physical body. This works on your energetic body, that sits outside of your physical body.
Rotating your hand in a clockwise direction and imagining the colour red, will energize your Root Chakra.
Do these exercises daily, (I suggest setting a timer on your phone to help remind you, until it becomes a habit) and let me know your results in our Facebook group.
On the last week of this course. Once you have learned about your chakras, I take you on a meditation to help align your chakras.